1. Where should I view my purchased digital currency?
After completing a P2P transaction, you will receive a system notification confirming the deposit of USDT to your account.
You can check this in the "Assets" section of the app, under "Spot Account."
2. If you have already made the payment but the seller has not released the funds, what should you do?
After making the payment, you can use the online chat feature to contact the seller and remind them to release the funds promptly. The system will prompt the seller to confirm receipt of the payment when you click "Paid." Once the seller confirms receiving the payment, they should release the funds without delay.
*Please ensure you click "Paid" after making the payment and use the online chat to remind the seller to release the funds.
3. If you cannot verify payment information on the order page, how should you proceed?
You can use the online chat feature to contact the seller and confirm the payment method.
4. If the seller does not respond to messages, how should you proceed with the payment?
If the seller does not respond in a timely manner, please be patient. If the seller still does not respond, you can cancel the order and choose another seller for the transaction.
5. Why is the equivalent USDT amount and the actual fiat-to-USD exchange rate different when placing an order?
The USDT trading price in CoinTR P2P is set by the seller and may vary due to market fluctuations. The actual price should be based on the selling price set by the seller. You can choose to trade with the seller offering the most favorable USDT price.
6. How many times can an order be canceled?
In order to prevent malicious order cancellations that may disrupt the trading order, each user can cancel an order a maximum of 5 times within 24 hours. If you cancel orders more than 5 times within 24 hours, you will not be able to place additional orders.
Oct 13, 2023
Click to download the APP for iPhone or Android now
Follow us on
Risk warning: There exist significant risks in crypto transactions, please trade with caution and pay attention to transaction risks. Please note that CoinTR is not responsible for any guarantee, compensation, etc. for any of your transactions.