Trading Limit for Traders
How traders open positions
1) Traders need to enable the Lead Trading mode on the [My lead trade] page, and then place orders on the futures trading page;
2) After closing the Lead Trading mode, the Lead Trading will stop, and independent futures trading can be carried out;
3) When switching to the Lead Trading mode, please ensure that the account has no current positions and pending orders.
Trader opening limit
1) Only the cross-margin mode is supported for Lead Trading;
2) Traders can only open positions at the market price, including Market, Market TP/SL, and Stop Market;
Trader close limit
1) Traders can only close positions at the market price, including Flash Close, Market TP/SL, and Stop Market;
2) When a trader closes or cuts a position when Lead Trading, he can only close all instead of partial positions.