Traders can directly obtain 10% of followers' profits as profit-sharing. The share profits will be distributed to traders' spot accounts once followers close all the positions.
1) When a trader closes a position, the system will pre-deduct the share profit from the follower's account if the follower makes profit, and perform settlement in real time to calculate the actual total profit of the follower's closed position. This "actual total profit ” is the actual profit payable to the trader.
2) If the actual payable share is lower than the share that has been pre-deducted from the follower's account, the over-deducted share will be returned to the follower's account, and the remaining part will be settled to the trader.
3) The system will transfer the profits obtained by the trader to the trader's spot account;
Profit sharing requirements
1) The follower and the trader have no position relationship (that is, all follow orders of the user have been closed on the day), and the profit will be distributed in real time.
2) If the user has an unclosed follow-up order, no profit will be distributed until the last position is unrelated, and the profit will be distributed in real time.
"Estimated profit to be distributed" includes: historically closed positions and profitable orders that need to be distributed.
If the income of the closing order is positive, the estimated profit will increase; if the income of the closing order is negative, the estimated profit will decrease.
Four users A / B / C / D follow trader T to open positions, and trader T's profit sharing ratio is 5%.
User A follows trader T to open a BTC/USDT position, and after making a profit of 10 USDT, user A closes all positions.
Deduct the profit of 10USDT * 5% = 0.5 USDT, and settle the profit of 0.5 USDT to the trader in real time.
User B follows trader T to open two contracts of BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. BTC/USDT makes a profit of 30 USDT, and ETH/USDT loses 10 USDT. User B closes the position at the same time.
Deduct the profit of 30 USDT * 5% - 10 USDT * 5%, and settle the profit of 1 USDT to the trader in real time.
User C follows trader T to open two contracts of BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. BTC/USDT makes a profit of 30 USDT and then closes the position. One hour later, ETH/USDT loses 10 USDT and closes the position.
After BTC / USDT is closed, it is estimated to deduct a profit of 30 USDT * 5% = 1.5 USDT, because there is an open position, no settlement will be performed. One hour later, C closes the loss order and loses 10 USDT, then 1.5 USDT - 10 USDT*5%=1 USDT at the time of settlement, and transfers 1 USDT to the trader in real time.