Dear CoinTR users,
Please check the Operation Guide for Traders:
Ⅰ. Requirements for becoming a trader
There are no positions or pending orders of futures.
You are not following other traders.
One trader can only register one account for Copy Trade.
Ⅱ. Process for becoming a trader
Step 1: Log in to CoinTR
Step 2: Enter the copy trade page
Step 3: Click "Become a trader" and fill in the information
Ⅲ. Which pairs that Copy Trade haveadded?
CoinTR Copy Trade adds 24 trading pairs and they are as follows: BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT, SANDUSDT, SOLUSDT, AAVEUSDT, GALAUSDT, MATICUSDT, MANAUSDT, APEUSDT, CHZUSDT, DOGEUSDT, TRBUSDT, CRVUSDT, LTCUSDT, ETCUSDT, XRPUSDT, GALUSDT, LINKUSDT, 1000SHIBUSDT, ADAUSDT, DOTUSDT, ATOMUSDT, BCHUSDT, UNIUSDT.
Ⅳ. Orders that traders can use
Market Order, Market TP/SL, Stop Market
Ⅴ. Manage the followers
You may check your current followers and account equity under 'My Trades' - 'Copiers'.
You can remove followers who have no following position.
Ⅵ. Traders' personal settings
Total equity: When enabled, the total equity in your futures account will be displayed on your 'Trader' page. This feature is disabled by default.
Copy Trade Assets: The principal per order will be displayed on your 'Trader' page, with the default state on and can be closed manually.
Ⅶ. Initiate a trade
How traders open positions
(1) Click "Initiate trade" on the Copy Trade page or open a position on the futures trading page to initiate a trade. After that, you can check the details of the position by visiting the "My trades" page or viewing "Shared Trades" on the futures page.
(2) After closing the band order mode, it will stop carrying out band orders and can carry out independent contract trading operations.
(3) When switching to the with-order mode, you need to ensure that the account has no current position and current commissioned orders.
Restrictions on opening positions by traders
(1) Only cross margin is supported by traders.
(2) Traders can only open positions at market prices, including market prices, market stop-loss and take-profit, and market plans.
Restrictions on closing positions by traders
Traders can close positions on the "Current Positions" on the Futures page and on the "My Orders" page of the Order Followers home page.
Traders closing positions limits
(1) Traders can only close positions at market price, including flash closing, market stop loss and market plan.
(2) When traders close or reduce positions with orders, they may not use partial closing or reduction, but only full closing.