To further enhance the security of your account, CoinTR introduces the CoinTR Authenticator for generating 2-step verification codes when you need to verify your requests or make transactions.
1. After logging in to your CoinTR account, go to [ Personal Center ] and select [ Security ].
2. Enter the Security page, click [ Google Authenticator ].
3. You will be redirected to another page. Follow the step-by-step instructions to enable Google Authenticator.
- Step 1 - Download the App
Download and install the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device. After you’ve installed the App,proceed to the next step.
- Step 2 - Scan the QR code
Open the Google Authenticator App and tap on the [+] button on the bottom right of your screen to scan the QR code. If you are unable to scan it, you can manually enter the setup key.
- Step 3 - Enable Google Authenticator
Finally, enter the account password and the 6-digit verification code displayed on the Google Authenticator to complete binding.
- Some Android phones do not have Google play services installed, and you need to download the "Google Installer" to install Google framework services;
- Google dynamic password needs to open the camera, and requires authorization when opening the app;
- Some phones require a restart when Google play services are enabled;
- After enabling the secondary verification function, users need to enter a verification code when logging in, withdrawing assets, and generating a withdrawal address.