1. What is CoinTR Affiliate Program?
For every new user successfully referred to CoinTR via the CoinTR Affiliate Program, the referrer will receive a commission on fees anytime the referred user trades in any of CoinTR’s Spot or Futures markets. This means you can now invite users via a referral link and receive the commissions.
2. Can my referrals use my referral code after creating their CoinTR account?
A referral code must be used when the user opens a CoinTR account. Please make sure that you or your referrals enter the correct referral code. If they forget to use the referral code when signing up or entered the wrong referral code, you will not receive any commission.
3. How can I check my commission history?
You can check your referral commission from [Referral].
4. Why haven’t I received the referral commission from my referrals?
Referral commission is calculated and transferred to the respective CoinTR accounts every hour. You will only be able to receive referral commissions after your referrals make transaction.
5. How can I check the UID of the referrals I referred?
Go to the page of [Referral]. You can see their UIDs.
6. Can I change my referrer?
No, once the referral relationship has been established it cannot be changed.
7. What’s the difference between referral commission and rebate?
The referral commission rate and the rebate rate are both a part of the base referral bonus. Once the referral makes a transaction, the referrer will receive a referral commission and the referral will receive a rebate.
8. When will I receive the standard referral commission and what’s the settlement token?
Referral commission is calculated every hour and transferred to the respective CoinTR accounts after the calculation.
9. When is my referral rate updated?
Your application will be audited within 1day after your submission, once your application is approved, your referral rate will be upgraded in the next calculation period.
10. Where can I find my standard referral link?
If you're using the CoinTR website, log in to your CoinTR account and click [Referral].
11. How do I create, set up, and manage my referral links?
- Log in to your CoinTR account and click [Referral]. Click [Invitation settings].
- Click [+Add New Referral]to get the referral link and set up your referral rate. The base referral rate is 30%, the referrer can choose to share 0%, 5%, 10%, 15% with the referees they invite. Click [Confirm].
- Click [Copy] next to the invite link and send it to your friends. Once they successfully register on CoinTR and start trading, referral commissions (both those received by referees and those shared with their referrals) are calculated and transferred to the respective CoinTR accounts every hour.
*NOTE: CoinTR may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
Thank you for your support!
The CoinTR Team