CoinTR Futures is a comprehensive cryptocurrency derivative trading platform and offers various popular leveraged crypto Futures products with high-level security.
1. Trading Market: USDT-Margined Futures
The USDT-Margined Futures takes USDT as margin to exchange bitcoin or other popular Futures.
2. Layout Overview
1) Futures: You can freely switch among Futures and check changes over the last price/change/trading volume, etc.
2) Trade: You’re available to open, close, long or short your positions by placing orders in the order placing area.
3) Market: CoinTR Futures has also offered a candlestick chart, market chart as well as the recent trade list and order book on the trading interface to display the market changes for you in full dimension.
4) Positions: In the position area, you can check your open positions and order status by just a simple click.
3. Futures Assets
1) If you have USDT in your CoinTR Main Account, you can transfer a part of USDT to your Futures account.
Click “Transfer” as shown below, then select USDT.
2) If you don’t have crypto in your CoinTR account, you can deposit fiat or deposit crypto into your CoinTR Wallet, and transfer them to your Futures account.
4. Place Order
To place an order on CoinTR Future, please select the order type and leverage and enter your order amount.
1) Order Type
CoinTR Futures supports three types of orders currently:
- Limit Order: A limit order is to use a pre-specified price to buy or sell the product. On CoinTR Futures , you can enter the order price and quantity and click [Buy/Long] or [Sell/Short] to place a limit order;
- Market Order: A market order is an order to buy or sell the product at the best available price in the current market. On CoinTR Futures, you can enter the order quantity and click [Buy/Long] or [Sell/Short] to place a market order;
- Limit/Market Trigger Order: A limit trigger order is an order which will be triggered when the given price reaches the pre-specified stop price. On CoinTR Futures , you can select trigger type and set stop price, order price and order amount to place a limit trigger order.
CoinTR Futures supports the switch of order quantity unit between “Cont” and “BTC”. After switching, the display of the amount unit in the trading interface will change as well.
The leverage is utilized to multiply your earnings. The higher the leverage is, the greater the earnings you will have and so does the losses you will have to bear, so please be prudent of your choices.
3) Buy/Long & Sell/Short
On CoinTR Futures, if you’ve already entered the order info., you can click [Buy/Long] to go long your positions, or click [Sell/Short] to go short your positions.
- If you went long your positions and the Futures price goes up, you will earn profit.
- If you went short your positions and the Futures price goes down, you will earn profit.
On CoinTR Future, if you have submitted an order successfully, you can check or cancel your orders in the “Open Orders”.
If your order is executed, you can check your position details in the “Positions”.
6. Close Positions
The CoinTR Futures position is designed an accumulated position. To close positions, you can click [Close] directly in the position area or you can go short to close your positions by placing an order.
1) Close with Market Order: Enter the position size you plan to close, click [Confirm] and your positions will be closed at the current market price.
2) Close with Limit Order: Enter the position price and position size your plan to close and click [Confirm] to close your positions.
3) Flash Close: Allows the transaction to quickly perform one-click trading on the position. Users do not need to manually close multiple positions. Just click [Flash Close] for all quick closed positions.