If you are not receiving emails sent from CoinTR, please follow the instructions below to check your email’s settings:
- Are you logged in to the email address registered to your CoinTR account?
Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices and hence can’t see CoinTR’s emails. Please log in and refresh.
- Have you checked the spam folder of your email?
If you find that your email service provider is pushing CoinTR emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting CoinTR’s email addresses.
- Is your email client or service provider working normally?
You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
- Is your email inbox full?
If you have reached the limit, you won't be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
- If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.