Thank you for visiting CoinTR. You consent to the Terms of Service by visiting, accessing, or using CoinTR and associated application program interface or mobile applications, so please read them carefully.
The Terms constitute the agreement and understanding regarding the use of any or all of the Services, and any manner of accessing them, between: You and the following service provider.
- CoinTR: Refers to the ecological environment created by CoinTR website, mobile applications, clients, applets and other applications to provide CoinTR services.
- Digital Currencies: Refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
- Digital Assets: Refer to Digital Currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value.
- Spot Trading: Refers to spot transactions in which one digital currency is exchanged for another digital currency.
- Fiat Trading: Refers to spot transactions in which Digital Currencies are exchanged for fiat currencies or vice versa.
- Collateral Accounts: Refer to special accounts opened by Users on CoinTR to deposit and withdraw collateral (such as margins) in accordance with these Terms (including the CoinTR Contract Services Agreement and CoinTR Platform Rules), as required for Futures trading
- Website: The common service website of CoinTR is: if the website cannot be accessed due to technical failures, unpredictable conditions and other reasons, the CoinTR operator will switch to other alternate websites at any time.
1) These Terms constitute a legal agreement and are jointly made by you and the operator of CoinTR.
2) All the other agreements entered into separately between you and CoinTR are deemed supplementary terms that are an integral part of these terms and shall have the same legal effect. Your use of CoinTR services is deemed your acceptance of the above supplementary terms.
3) CoinTR reserves the right to change or modify these Terms in its discretion at any time. CoinTR will notify such changes by updating the terms on its website and modifying the [Last updated] date displayed on this page.Any and all modifications or changes to these terms will become effective upon publication on the website or release to users. therefore, your continued use of CoinTR services is deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement and rules.
4) By accessing and using CoinTR services, you represent and warrant that you have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list (such as the united nations security council sanctions list), the list of specially designated nationals maintained by ofac (the office of foreign assets control of the u.s. department of the treasury), or the denied persons or entity list of the u.s. Department of commerce. CoinTR reserves the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to conduct business, and may restrict or refuse, in its discretion, the provision of CoinTR services in certain countries or regions.
5) Although CoinTR has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through CoinTR Services, CoinTR cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall CoinTR be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents. The information about CoinTR Services may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions. CoinTR does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on CoinTR or any other communication medium. All Users of CoinTR Services must understand the risks involved in Digital Assets trading, and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities.
2. Account Security
1）Before signing up to become a CoinTR user, you declare and assure that:
- As an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws;
- As an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms;
- You have not been previously suspended or removed from using the CoinTRPlatform or the CoinTR Services;
- You do not have an existing CoinTRAccount;
- If you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity and to access and use the CoinTR Platform and CoinTR Services on behalf of such legal entity;
- Your registration of an account with CoinTRwill be deemed your agreement to provide required personal information for identity verification. Such information will be used to verify Users’ identity, identify traces of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes through CoinTR, or for other lawful purposes stated by CoinTR;
- You are not resident, located in or otherwise attempting to access the CoinTR Platform or the CoinTR Services from, or otherwise acting on behalf of a person or legal entity that is resident or located in, a Restricted Location. For the purposes hereof, “Restricted Location” shall include Chinese Mainland, the United States, Singapore, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia, and such other locations as designated by CoinTR Operators from time to time as a “Restricted Location” for the purposes hereof.
2) Account Security
You agree not to allow anyone to use or manage your account, and inform us of any changes to your information, or notify us in time once your account is missing. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs, API Key or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Service. If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords. You understand and agree that if you authorize any third party or third-party platform to use the Passwords information of your account, the third party or third-party platform will know your account information (including without limitation, information in relation to your assets, transactions, operating authority for trading and account information, etc.), your account will be exposed to certain risks and may suffer loss or damage. You agree to be solely responsible for any loss or damage caused by you authorizing any third party or third-party platform to use your Passwords information, and any loss or damage caused to you by the third party or third-party platform using your account Passwords information. We will not be liable for any compensation or other legal liabilities for the loss or damage caused by the above-mentioned circumstances. Aux Cayes is an online trading platform, and to avoid potential security risks, the login password, administration password and any other passwords shall not be set as the same. Relevant responsibilities shall be borne by the users. Once the user is registered, and becomes a user of the Site, he or she will get the username (user mailbox) and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
3. CoinTR Services
Accessing CoinTR Services means you agree that CoinTR has the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions under relevant regulations without your consent or prior notice. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:Blocking and closing order requests，Freezing your account，Reporting the incident to the authorities，Publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken，Deleting any information you published that are found to be violations. Please be sure to use under these terms:
1) Spot Trading
After completing the registration and verification procedures of CoinTR account, you can carry out Crypto-to-crypto Trading in CoinTR in accordance with the provisions of these terms and CoinTR platform rules.
Upon sending an instruction of using CoinTR Services for Crypto-to-crypto Trading (an “Order”), your account will be immediately updated to reflect the open Orders, and your Orders will be included in CoinTR’s order book to match other users’ Orders. If one of your Orders fully or partially matches another user’s Order, CoinTR will execute an exchange (a “Transaction”). Once the Transaction is executed, your account will be updated to reflect that the Order has been fully executed and closed, or the Order has been partially executed. The Order will remain uncompleted until it is fully executed or cancelled under paragraph (b) below. To conclude a Transaction, you authorize CoinTR to temporarily control the Digital Currencies involved in your Transaction.
For Orders initiated through CoinTR Services, you may only cancel them before they have been matched with other Users’ Orders. Once your Order has been matched with another user’s Order, you may not change, revoke or cancel CoinTR’s authorization to complete the Order. For any partially matched Order, you may cancel the unmatched part of the Order unless such portion has been matched. CoinTR reserves the right to reject any cancellation request related to the Order you have submitted. If your account does not have sufficient amount of Digital Currencies to execute an Order, CoinTR may cancel the entire Order, or execute part of the Order with the amount of Digital Currencies you have in your account (in each case, any Transaction related fees payable to CoinTR are deducted as stated in paragraph (c) below).
You agree to pay CoinTR the fees specified in https://support.cointr.com/hc/en-us/articles/5239551709967 in its discretion, update the fees at any time. Any updated fees will apply to any sales or other Transactions that occur following the effective date of the updated fees. You authorize CoinTR to deduct from your account any applicable fees that you owe under these Terms.
- Other Types of Crypto-to-crypto Trading
In addition to the Crypto-to-crypto Trading that allows users to directly place orders as mentioned in paragraph (a) above, CoinTR may, in its discretion, provide technical and platform services for other types of Crypto-to-crypto Trading under its separately formulated CoinTR Platform Rules, such as One Cancels the Other (OCO) and block trade.
2) Fiat Trading
3) Futures Trading
Unless otherwise specified by CoinTR, after completing the registration and verification procedures of CoinTR account, you need to conclude the CoinTR futures service agreement with CoinTR and open a special guarantee account before carrying out futures transactions. You know and agree that:
- You fully understand the high risks of Futures Trading, including but not limited to the risk of major fluctuations of Digital Assets in Futures Trading, and the risk of exacerbated adverse outcome when leverage is used;
- You have sufficient investment knowledge and experience and the capacity to take risks arising from Futures Trading, and agree to independently assume all the risks arising from the investment of Futures Trading;
- Before performing Futures Trading, you have read and understood all the contents of the CoinTRFutures Service Agreement and the relevant CoinTRPlatform Rules, and have consulted relevant professionals to make informed decisions on whether and how to complete Futures Trading according to their recommendations and your own reasonable judgment;
- You agree and authorize CoinTRto take various reasonable measures in its discretion (including but not limited to forced liquidation and forced position reduction under specific circumstances) in accordance with the CoinTRFutures Service Agreement and the relevant CoinTR Platform Rules to protect the legitimate interests of you, CoinTR and other Users.
1) Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, CoinTR services, CoinTR materials and any product, service or other item provided by or on behalf of CoinTR are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and CoinTR expressly disclaims, and you waive, any and all other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage in trade. Without limiting the foregoing, CoinTR does not represent or warrant that the site, CoinTR services or CoinTR materials are accurate, complete, reliable, current, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. CoinTR does not guarantee that any order will be executed, accepted, recorded or remain open. except for the express statements, agreements and rules set forth in these terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you have not relied upon any other statement or agreement, whether written or oral, with respect to your use and access of CoinTR services. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby understand and agree that CoinTR will not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or relating to: (a) Any inaccuracy, defect or omission of digital assets price data, (b) Any error or delay in the transmission of such data, (c) Interruption in any such data, (d)Regular or unscheduled maintenance carried out by CoinTR and service interruption and change resulting from such maintenance, (e) Any damages incurred by other users’ actions, omissions or violation of these terms, (f) Any damage caused by illegal actions of other third parties or actions without authorized by CoinTR; and (g) Other exemptions mentioned in disclaimers and platform rules issued by CoinTR.
The disclaimer of implied warranties contained herein may not apply if and to the extent it is prohibited by applicable law of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
2) Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will CoinTR, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, information, revenue, profits or other businesses or financial benefits) arising out of CoinTR services, any performance or non-performance of CoinTR services, or any other product, service or other item provided by or on behalf of CoinTR and its affiliates, whether under contract, statute, strict liability or other theory even if CoinTR has been advised of the possibility of such damages except to the extent of a final judicial determination that such damages were a result of CoinTR’s gross negligence, fraud, willful misconduct or intentional violation of law. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event will the liability of CoinTR, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors arising out of services offered by or on behalf of CoinTR and its affiliates, any performance or non-performance of CoinTR services, or any other product, service or other item, whether under contract, statute, strict liability or other theory, exceed the amount of the fees paid by you to CoinTR under these terms in the twelve-month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CoinTR Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, CoinTR Services, (ii) your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of CoinTR Services. If you are obligated to indemnify CoinTR Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to these Terms, CoinTR will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether CoinTR wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
Please be aware that all official announcements, news, promotions, competitions and airdrops will be listed on https://support.cointr.com/hc/en-us/categories/5211550432527 . Users undertake to refer to these materials regularly and promptly. CoinTR will not be held liable or responsible in any manner of compensation should users incur personal losses arising from ignorance or negligence of the announcements.
6. Termination of Agreement
1) Service Change and Interruption: We may change the Service and/or may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service at anytime with or without prior notice.
2) Service Discontinuance and Termination: we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue or terminate the services provided to you without notice, temporarily or permanently, including, but not limited to, the following cases:
- If the personal information you have provided is not true, or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and you have failed to provide reasonable proof (please remember, according to the laws or regulations you should submit true information);
- If you violate the relevant laws and regulations or this agreement;
- If required by any provisions of the laws and regulations, as well as the requirements of relevant government authorities;
- For security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
8. Resolving Disputes
Please read this section carefully, as it involves a waiver of certain rights to bring legal proceedings, including as a class action.
1) Dispute notification Please contact CoinTRfirst! CoinTR hopes to solve your concerns without resorting to formal legal procedures. Before initatinga claim, you agree to contact CoinTR at www.cointr.com/zh-cn/support/requests/new to resolve the dispute informally.
2) Arbitration agreement You and CoinTRagree to settle any claims related to these terms (including any issues related to the existence, validity, termination of these terms or any services or products provided by us and any statements made by us) through final and binding arbitration, unless specified in the exclusions clause of the arbitration agreement below. You agree to contact CoinTRfirst in accordance with paragraph 1 above to provide us with the opportunity to resolve any claims. If we cannot resolve your claim within 60 days after receiving the notice, you can seek relief through arbitration according to the regulations.
3) Arbitration procedure You or CoinTRmay finally resolve the dispute (after the dispute is settled through friendly negotiation in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above) through binding arbitration. The judgment on any arbitral award may be made in any court having jurisdiction over the party who lost the award (or the location of the party's assets).
4) Notice If you want to start the arbitration procedure, you must report to dpo@CoinTR.com Send a letter applying for arbitration and describing the claim. If we apply for arbitration against you, we will send a notice to the email address or street address provided by you.
1) These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties on the use of cointr services and will replace all previous written or oral agreements between the parties. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms herein.
2) CoinTR reserves the right to alter, revise, modify, and/or change these Terms at any time. All changes will take effect immediately upon being published on CoinTR websites. It is your responsibility to regularly check relevant pages on our websites/applications to confirm the latest version of these Terms. If you do not agree to any such modifications, your only remedy is to terminate your usage of CoinTR Services and cancel your account. You agree that, unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, CoinTR will not be responsible for any modification or termination of CoinTR Services by you or any third party, or suspension or termination of your access to CoinTR Services.
3)CoinTR will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond CoinTR’s reasonable control.
4) If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
5) You may not assign or transfer any right to use CoinTR Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from CoinTR, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. CoinTR may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
6) The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. At the same time, the waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.
7) For more information on CoinTR, you may refer to the company and license information found on CoinTR websites. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact CoinTR for clarification via our Customer Support team at www.cointr.com/zh-cn/support/requests/new.