1. What is phishing attack?
Phishing attack is a common way of online scam, which means that someone uses various means to fake a similar URL address and similar webpage contents of a real website, and distribute the fake URL to mass audience via SMS, email and various social medias, so as to lead users to click in, and then they will defraud users' bank account, credit card account, password and other personal data, then get users' assets.
2. How to prevent phishing attacks
1）Do not click into unknown links and log in to unsafe websites to avoid account and password disclosure and asset losses.
2) The account login name and password should not be consistent with other websites, and the private key and mnemonic words should be kept privately.
3) Don't search CoinTR website through Google or other search engines and log-in without double check. It is recommended to input manually the official website of CoinTR.
4) Do not enter sensitive information such as account, password in a unsafe environment or disclose account information to others, especially security related information such as password and private key.
5) CoinTR has launched anti-phishing code function. You can set the anti-phishing code in "User Center - Security Center - Anti-phishing code". After setting the anti-phishing code, the email sent by CoinTR will contain the anti-phishing code you set. If there is no anti-phishing code in the email, it is a forged or fraudulent email.
In order to avoid unnecessary losses, please keep in mind the official website of CoinTR:
If there is any suspicious phishing website, please report it to us: