Deposit means to transfer crypto from wallets or accounts in other platforms to the account in CoinTR. Please follow the procedures if you need to deposit from other platforms to CoinTR.
1. After login, click [Assets] – [Deposit] – Select crypto (such as BTC) – Get deposit address.
2. Open the withdrawal page of the corresponding platform, select BTC, and paste the BTC address copied from your CoinTR account in Step 1 (or scan the saved QR code). Please pay extra attention when selecting withdrawal network - keep consistent between the networks.
1. The delay of block confirmations might occur in deposits, which leads to the delayed deposit arrival. Please wait patiently.
2. Please keep consistent between the crypto’s deposit network and its withdrawal network in the corresponding platform, or it won't be credited to the account. For example, please don't deposit the crypto in TRC20 to the on-chain network or other networks such as ERC20.
3. Please check the crypto and address carefully when depositing. The deposit will not be credited to the account if incorrectly filled in. For example, please check if the crypto in the deposit platform is consistent with the one in the withdrawal platform, and do not deposit LTC to the BTC address.
4. The deposit of several cryptos needs to fill in tags (Memo/Tag). You need to fill the tag of the crypto correctly in the corresponding platform. If the tag is incorrectly filled in, the deposit will not be credited to the account.