Let’s use BTC to illustrate how to transfer crypto from your CoinTR account to an external platform or wallet.
1. Log into your CoinTR account and click [Assets] - [Overview] - [Withdraw].
3. Select the network. As we are withdrawing BTC, we can choose BTC Network. You will also see the network fees for this transaction. Please make sure that the network matches the addresses network entered to avoid withdrawal losses.
4. Next, enter the recipient address or select from your address book list.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Withdraw] to proceed.
6. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please, make sure that the information is correct before making a transfer.